Chicago Metallic - 730 All Stainless
730 Stainless Steel Intermediate-Duty system is roll formed entirely from 304 stainless steel and is the most resistant to corrosion.730 with 15/16” exposed face is designed for use with industry standard acoustical panels and diffusers, is flame spread Class A and is suitable for complete seismic zone and category coverage when used with stainless steel clip #416.15.
- No paint or coating to peel, corrode, stain or pit.
- Standard 24" x 24" and 24" x 48" module configurations.
- Works with most infill panels.
- Standard main tees available with cross tee slots spaced every 12".
- Metric and non-standard lengths available.
- System components shipped with strippable plastic film to protect face.
- Meets ASTM C635 Intermediate Duty classification.
- Stainless steel panels and hold down clips are available.
- Chicago Metallic suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08.
For more information, please consult the product catalog to the left!