Planostile™ Lay-in panels are durable and versatile metal panel ceilings available in a wide variety of sizes and finish options including painted colors, metals and wood-look finishes. Panels may be perforated in one of many different perforation pattern options for increased acoustical performance and visual variety. Planostile Lay-in panels are available in sizes to fit either 15/16" or 9/16" ceiling suspension and integrate with industry standard lighting and air diffusers.
- Attractive and durable metal panels for grid-based suspension systems.
- Range of profiles and options offer great design flexibility.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
- Economical and durable.
- Enhanced acoustical performance with optional Acoutex™ or glass fiber backing. • Building system integration flexibility (HVAC, lighting).
- Sustainable: Aluminum panel is 100% recycled content. Steel panel is a minimum of 25% recycled content. All are 100% locally recyclable at the end of useful life.
For more information, please consult the product catalog to the left!
Rockfon - Planostile Metal Ceiling