Chicago Metallic - SpanFast Drywall Grid
SpanFast® corridor spanning drywall suspension includes wall track that is pre-notched to maintain accurate spacing of furring runners, providing accurate alignment with drywall edges and significantly reducing installation time compared to traditional measuring. SpanFast is Heavy-Duty and able to span across corridors with fewer suspension points. Made from sturdy galvanized steel, SpanFast is corrosion resistant and flame spread Class A. Suspension components have knurled surfaces to easily accept drywall fasteners.
- Heavy Duty construction increases strength and decreases roll-over during installation.
- Hanger wires are eliminated in many applications, and are reduced vs. standard drywall grid at spans greater than 7’, minimizing labor and material costs.
- Suspension components have knurled surfaces to easily accept screws.
- Suspension components are bundled in convenient quantities - no cartons.
- Reduced Jobsite Waste
- Wall Track’s heavy duty construction increases strength and decreases roll-over for easy installation. • Wall Track pre-set modules 8” O.C. allow contractors to “pull tape” once and install quickly
For more information, please consult the product catalog to the left!